Thanks for reaching out!
Snowshoeing can be such a fun way to experience the outdoors in the winter! Depending on where you are located, there can be a lot of options to try. Here are some of our favorites:
- Gold Creek Pond Snowshoe, Snoqualmie Pass.
- Palouse to Cascades Trail, Snoqualmie Pass.
- Summit at Snoqualmie Nordic Center snowshoe trails.
- Ranger guided snowshoe walks at Paradise, Mt. Rainier.
- Boullion Basin area, Crystal Mountain.
- Methow Trails in the Methow Valley.
Another great resource is Snowshoe Routes Washington, 3rd Edition by Mountaineers Books. Additionally, we encourage you to check out some of our Expert Advice articles about snowshoeing, specifically Beginner's Guide to Snowshoeing, Snowshoe Day hiking checklist, and Snowshoeing Tips.
Hopefully this helps, thanks!