My favorite stroller comes from Mountain Buggy.  They are rugged, have good wheel pop, air tires and shocks,  fold down small.

patience.

@OldGuyot 

100% this! If someone could figure out how to bottle this and sell it they'd make a fortune! No matter how well I plan something out those plans always seem to change when my kids get involved. Sometimes in the best ways. But always pack patience!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@REI-EricP - How are you doing?

0 Likes

Congrats!  My grandson arrived recently, and I helped his active parents research such items. Reusable, chemical free and washable were required.  The web page https://raisingchildren.net.au/newborns was very useful.

Really look at infant and baby carrier features and weight limits.  We chose the Lillebaby Complete Organi-Touch for its 7-45 lb. range, large lumbar pad, cargo pocket & crossable shoulder straps.  A sun hat with full brim and neck shield. 

Ice cube trays for when you start processing foods for your child.  We froze right sized portions & had them in the freezer, ready to warm & use.

A powdered infant formula you trust, and baby bottle lids, nipples, etc. that fit to small mason jars give you quick adaptability for food when needed, whether your breast feeding or not.  masonbottle.com

They went with a large fanny pack for supplies; diaper "backpacks" that met functional / washable criteria were hard to find & in stock during the pandemic.

The UPPABaby Stroller hit high marks for functionality & they're loving it for hikes and runs.

0 Likes