I will have to list them (at least what I remember). I will likely include National Monuments as my National Park Pass (thank-you NPS for making the pass a military benefit) gets me in. So, here is the list. I am starting with the two I know I visited the most:
1. Acadia National Park, Maine. Family vacation spot since I was a kid. Visited enough times that I been on all the trails and biked all the carriage roads.
2. Baltimore/Washington Parkway. Yes, it is a National Park. Countless times driving on it!
3. DC monuments.
4. Fort McHenry, Baltimore, MD
5. Gettysburg, PA and Antietam, MD
6. Yorktown and Jamestown, VA. Can’t remember if Colonial Williamsburg is a NP, NM, or a state park.
7. Everglades, FL
8. Mount Rushmore, SD. And I bought a copy of North by Northwest.
9. Devils Tower National Monument, WY. Bought a copy of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Walked the trail around barefoot as I was feeling some spiritual vibes, and I hate wearing shoes anyway.
10. Brief stop at Yellowstone, WY. That is on the bucketlist.
11. Mount Rainier, WA and several other spots in WA. I fell in love with the PNW. Will go back in a heartbeat.
Bucketlist: Yosemite, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Arches, Glacier, Great Smokey Mountains, and many others.
Difficult to say which is the fav. Acadia due to childhood but as I mentioned, I love the PNW.
I likely visited more NP and NM as my family and friends enjoy visiting the parks. I don’t have my 20+ year old passport in front of me as I leave that in my Jeep so I don’t forget! If I remember more I will add them in.