Some of my suggestions then!
- Luce Line State Trail stretches from the west metro out to Hutchinson and beyond
- Gateway/Brown's Creek State Trail heads out from the NE cities all the way to Stillwater
- Lake Minnetonka LRT between Hopkins and Excelsior
- Mississippi River Trail particularly the section from Spring Lake Regional Park into Hastings
- Big Rivers Regional Trail runs along the MN River from Eagan up to Mendota/Lilydale past the confluence with the Mississippi. You can keep going all the way to downtown St. Paul as well it just is no longer technically under the regional jurisdiction past that point.
- Ft Snelling--Minnehaha--Chain of Lakes I don't actually know if this has an official name (probably) but it's a fun one through the heart of the city
- Cannon River Trail from Cannon Falls to Red Wing (they do charge a small wheel pass fee). I recommend starting in Red Wing and riding west so that the return trip is more downhill when you're tired.
And up north, the Gitchi Gumi that runs along the shores of Superior going through many of the state parks, and Willard Munger that runs all the way from Hinckley to Duluth!!
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
06-11-2021 02:20 PM