I was at the Arcadia store on Sunday.  I had just fallen off my bike and scratched up my ankle.  Bad mood all around.  Your bike rep (gearhead) was so helpful and friendly.  He looked over the bike and inflated the tire up for me again and checked the rotation and advised I should be ok.  No charge at all.  His name is T and he was awesome.  He even looked up my mom's old membership # for me which made me happy because it's an old # (first 100,000) and she passed away last October.  Again, T was great and made my day.  After his pep talk I was able to complete my 50 miler.  I hope he is recognized for his excellent customer service.

@Sethjaffe Thanks for reaching out with this story!

We're sorry to hear that you took a fall on your bike, but we are glad that our employee was able to help get your day turned around. What an awesome connection to your mom and her really low REI member number as well! These are the kinds of stories we love to hear about our co-op. Thank you for sharing with us here in the community! We will certainly pass this message along to his team at the Arcadia store.

Congrats on finishing your 50 mile ride and have a great day!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes