Hello,

My name is Stephen and have been a member since 2015. I am an avid Subaru owner and love the outdoors. Some of the outdoor things I enjoy are rock climbing, hiking, backpacking, snowboarding, kayaking, and well pretty much anything that gets me outside. Growing up I enjoyed the outdoors but it wasn't until college when it all started to piece together my love for the outdoors. I studied engineering and my statics professor took us out for a day of hiking. Our class met up at Cuyahoga Valley National Park and we hiked for a few hours. The professor was adamant about getting outdoors to learn from it and respect it while also using it as a tool to calm our minds/body. Since that day the outdoors has been my therapy! My wife and I have backpacked in Yosemite and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, while hiking in many states and in some other parts of the world. We also recently did a road trip from Ohio to the Mighty Five in Utah with our 2019 Subaru Forester Sport with a Roofnest RTT. 

Outside of enjoying nature I am a technical instructor for an industrial company and enjoy wrenching on cars wether it is regular maintenance or those aftermarket goodies. 

Hope to see some people on the trails in Ohio or around the United States!