Hey @leighton welcome to the community! My name is Matthew and I live on the border of Southern Maine and New Hampshire. It's great to see other overlanders in the community. I myself started out with a blue 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (wj) with the 4.0l 6 cylinder two years ago. It was an old suv with 264,000 miles and I used it to go all sorts of places around Maine. In the beginning of this year, I sold it and bought a gray 2 owner 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (wj) with the 4.7l v8 in much better condition with less miles. Throughout my ownership I've used them to camp, go up rough roads fishing, and have some fun off-roading (especially since I live on a dirt road.) I've spent the last 5 years exploring the woods of Northern Maine and some places in New Hampshire with either a Toyota Tundra or my Jeep. I'm not sure how familiar you are with Maine, but up by the Moosehead lake area there all kinds of great dirt roads with campsites along the way. I often head up to that area in early spring (when there's mud) and late fall (when it's snowing) to camp and just drive around. 

Nice wrangler, I really like how you customized it, and those pictures are awesome. I may customize my Jeep soon but not sure what I would want. I've been leaving it how I got it, as I've been focused on Criminal Justice classes I take at a local community college and I like to do all my car work myself. 

Happy Jeeping