I currently wear Oboz men's Traverse Low in a size 9.5(US).  It appears that this model is no longer available.  But if you have any in a back room somewhere, I'd be interested!

I have a wide foot in the toebox area, and the Traverse "medium width" seemed to suit my foot.  

I see other Oboz shoes like the Sawtooth II which comes in normal and wide sizes.  Before ordering, I'd appreciate guidance as to whether the wide Sawtooth might be comparable in width to the "medium width" Traverse - or whether I should order the regular width - in most shoes that have a wide option, I find the wide to be a better choice.

Thanks

Stuart1

0 Likes

@Stuart1  Thanks for reaching out!

You are correct that the Sawtooth II should be comparable to the fit of the Traverse, particularly in the width of the toebox. The Sawtooth II is listed on Oboz website as having a 'wider forefoot and toe box'. Additionally, we encourage you to check out the Oboz Cirque and Oboz Arete, as they have similar styling to the Traverse. They are also listed as having the same fit in the forefoot and toebox as the Sawtooth II.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.