Hi @Serenity_Luna ! Good question, and, I'm surprised you haven't gotten more responses yet.
So, I participate in several sports, a couple of which have been curtailed by Covid. Below is a list, in no particular order.
- Flag-football - pre-Covid - local rec league - was playing every Saturday morning, spring and fall seasons
- Volleyball - pre-Covid - local rec league - was playing 2X per week, year-round, both indoor and outdoor
- Disc golf - ongoing - whenever I get the urge and the time. Play alone and with friends
- Hiking - ongoing - Try to do a day hike of 5-15 miles every weekend, some shorter hikes occasionally after work, year-round
- Biking - ongoing - Try to do a ride of at least 15 miles every weekend, usually longer, with occasional weeknights and some destination trips. Spring, summer, and fall. Mostly on Rail Trails
- Pub Trivia - can this be considered a sport?
I have done some combination of these sports since I was a kid, but have made it more of a "lifestyle" throughout my adulthood. I do it for fun, for the socialization, and for the exercise. And, it's funny, you'd think that with all this activity, I'd look like an athlete, but, no, I have the typical "Dad-Bod". I guess that's due to the cold, frosty beverages enjoyed at the conclusion of each activity. 🍻
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.