I was given a Women's Long Right Zip Joule 30 Laguna REI sleeping bag (111-167-0002), and love it!  Would another same bag or a different REI sleeping bad zip together with it to create a double sleeping bag for me and my partner?  Thank you!

0 Likes

@khuey Thanks for reaching out!

We're glad you love your sleeping bag! The trick to connecting two sleeping bags together is making sure the zippers are on the opposite sides of the sleeping bag and that they are compatible zippers. Almost all of our REI sleeping bags are made with compatible zippers, so you'll want to find a sleeping bag for your partner with a left zipper. The most similar sleeping bag to the one you have that would zip together with it would be the REI Co-op Igneo 25 Sleeping bag.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I'd like to do that too. Which would work to zip together with an REI Joule 21 sleeping bag?

0 Likes

@mindelzkix Thanks for the question!

Similarly to the previous post, the REI Igneo 25 sleeping bag would be the best option. It is worth bearing in mind, however, that the Igneo and Joule sleeping bags have zippers that come up over the chest area of the bag, which would not be able to be zipped up all the way if you were joining two sleeping bags together. Additionally, the most important thing to look for is a sleeping bag with a zipper on the opposite side of yours (right hand or left hand).

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes