Thanks so much.

I have an old canvas tent and do not want to replace my tent.  It is about 4' by 7' and has a standard pole system and pull strings about a foot up on the sides. The floor stakes to the ground.  I need a fly to cover my tent simply to protect the tent (and me and myself) from rain and heavy dew.  I do not need to extend the space, but I certainly could extend it.

I thought that these sorts of flies were standard camping equipment.  I want a pole system and cannot rely on tieing it to trees.  Do you have this product?

Thank you very much.

Dwain L Sparks