"Some find a way, most find an excuse." - Survival Gal

"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly, and without fear, for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

"Land or sea, I’m at home in the world. Wind, wave, stars and swell, I see islands beyond the horizon. Climb, traverse, belay and rappel, I dance with the mountains to the wind song. Tell me I shouldn’t and I must, tell me I can’t and I will, I would rather have a body full of scars than a mind full of fears. And when my time is done, when the wind has waned and sun has set, I will look forward to my NEXT adventure!" - Survival Gal

“The most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is mere tenacity.” - Amelia Earhart

"There is nothing mystical, mysterious, or maniacal about nature, to say nature has no feeling about us, already assumes too much. Succeed or fail, live or die, we are but a spark from a fire at night. We light, we rise, then vanish in the dark, but the fire neither mourns nor remembers." -  Survival Gal 

“Technique and ability alone do not get you to the top; it is willpower that is most important.” - Junko Tabei

"Learning from your own mistakes is valuable, learning from others' mistakes is priceless!“ - Survival Gal 

"The Wilderness holds answers to more questions than we have yet learned to ask." - Nancy Newhall 

"We are each the sum total of our life's lessons. From the day we're born, we gather the skills and knowledge of a lifetime which, upon rare occasion, become focused into a singular life or death event. And in that moment, we are forced to take stock of what we've learned and apply what we know. THAT is survival!" - Survival Gal  

0 Likes