I've been wanting to buy a cargo box from REI, but unfortunately, I don't see a lot of options as before.  Currently, I only see 2 boxes for sale at REI.com.

I was wondering when you would have more boxes available for purchase?

Thank you

0 Likes

@silence911 

Thanks for reaching out!

We are expecting to see deliveries of car top boxes from Thule and Yakima in the coming weeks and months. As soon as they become available for purchase they will be visible on REI.com, so we recommend checking there periodically. Do you have a particular model and size you were looking for? With a bit more detail we may be able to narrow down the window of time we are hoping to be back in stock.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hi John,

I was looking for either a Thule Force XT L or an Inno Wedge BRM665. Or something around that size

Thank you

0 Likes

Hi @silence911 - 

Thanks for sharing those details with us! The first of those cargo boxes expected to arrive is the Thule Force XT L, which should be available for purchase in the next two weeks. Like John said, we recommend checking the website around that time to keep track of availability.

Additional cargo boxes, including the Inno Wedge 665, will be available in the months ahead. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we'll be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes