I have been trying to purchase MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes (women's 22 or 25 for me and men's 25 for my husband), but they have been typically out of stock both online and in stores for the past several weeks. This morning the men's snowshoes where briefly available, but I was unable to get them in my cart before they sold out again. When are they expected to be back in stock? Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi @jannas - Thanks for reaching out! Snowshoes have been one of the more popular items this winter and they are indeed being bought very quickly as they come in. Right now it looks like we will be getting another shipment of the MSR Lightning Ascent Women's Snowshoes at the end of this week. As you probably imagine, we suggest checking the website frequently for them around then. 

Right now we do not have a date for restocking the men's version. If we see that they are available again on our site, we will come back to this message and let you know.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks @REI-CarterC, I was able to purchase a pair of men's Lightning Ascent snowshoes for my husband this morning! Are the women's version still expected to be in stock by the end of this week? 

0 Likes

Hi @jannas - So great to hear you were able to get the men's version ordered! The women's version is still expected to arrive by the end of the week. Please keep in mind that there are many variables that can affect the day they become available on the website, including shipping and processing timelines.

Hopefully you will get your hands on them sooner than later!

@REI-CarterC, I have been checking the website frequently over the past week and have yet to see the women's MSR Lightning Ascent snowshoes I want in stock. Did I miss them somehow, or are they still coming soon? 

0 Likes

Hi @jannas - You have not missed them! There are a few variables that have slowed down the timeline for these snowshoes being available for purchase on our website, but they are still expected to arrive shortly. You're doing the right thing by checking the website frequently.

Thanks for reaching out!

@REI-CarterC, I have continued to check the website frequently and have yet to the see the Women's MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes come online. Are they still expected? I've seen the Lightning Explore which are similar and come in the 22" size I want, but I would really prefer the bindings that come on the Lightning Ascent. 

0 Likes

@jannas 

Thanks for the question and for diligently checking the website! We are still expecting to get these snowshoes in, so the good news is that you have not missed them. Hopefully we'll have them processed and up on the website soon. Keep your eye out!

Thanks!