Hi,

Early this year a bought a pair of long hiking pants.  They are khaki color with a built-in cinch belt, with a vertical zippered pocket about mid-thigh on the right side.  They are made out of nylon and spandex.  They are not convertible.  Earlier this summer I could find them on the web-site but out-of-stock.

Now I can't find them at all.

I've attached a label that seems to indicate mfg. information.  Does BR-411 mean anything?

Are they coming back?

Cheers,

Bob

from inside of pantfrom inside of pant

0 Likes

@Bob_Carpenter 

Hey Bob!

Thanks for reaching out! It was really helpful that you sent a picture of the tag, the six digit number at the top is an REI sku number so these were really easy to look up. The pants you have are called the REI Co-op Screeline 2.0 pants. We are connecting with our buying teams to see if and when these will be back. We'll circle back with you here in the community when we gather more information.

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Hi @Bob_Carpenter - We were able to get some more information for you on the Screeline 2.0’s availability. Unfortunately, we will not be carrying this style in 2021. We have passed along your feedback to the Co-op Brands team for future consideration beyond this year.

If you are interested in some alternatives to that style, we recommend the following:

Let us know if you have any additional questions and we’d be happy to help!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thanks for the quick update.  Bummer.  

I've ordered the Zion in long and short pants.

I'll see how they are.

Bob

0 Likes