@dconklin let's see if this description sounds right (it's for the REI TourLite Travel Pack):
- Panel-loading, main compartment features a large mesh pocket to help organize bag contents
- Expansion zipper adds capacity when you need to carry more gear or have souvenirs to haul home
- Large zippered front pocket and zippered slash pocket help organize gear and keep essentials close at hand
- Leather-wrapped side handle; top webbing handle; padded, adjustable shoulder strap and backpack straps allow multiple carrying options
- Foam-padded, adjustable curved shoulder straps with sternum strap; foam-padded hipbelt and foam-padded back provide comfort when carrying as a pack
- Shoulder straps and hipbelt tuck away when carrying as luggage or checking as baggage
- Internal and external compression-straps help stabilize the load
- Made from abrasion-resistant 500-denier ripstop polyester with 1000-denier Cordura(R) nylon bottom for durability
If that sounds right, what specs are you most interested in? We know the following:
- Fit torsos 14.5-23.5 inches and waists 21.5-49 inches
- Made of ripstop polyester/Cordura nylon
- Dimensions - 21 x 15 x 6.5-10.5 inches
If that doesn't sound accurate, and if you purchased the bag on an REI membership, your local REI's store team would possibly be able to look at your purchase history, identify the correct bag, and access specifications for you.
We hope this helps!