You know the plastic thing that you press to tighten a string on a stuff sac, or at the bottom of a vest. I'm making fabric masks and they are perfect to tighten the strings easily on a mask. It must have a name, right? And maybe REI carries them in a package?

@Elaineofpew Thanks for reaching out!

We believe what you're looking for is called a 'toggle'. Take a look and that link and let us know if that's it.



At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.