Hello REI Shoe Person,

I have chronic pain back injuries from so many years in the Marine Corps.  The last time I was in we settled on the Keen Targhee III SIZE Eleven (11) shoes as the best for me.  I did try the Hoka's One One (Hupana Flow Road and Bondi 6 Road-Running Shoes) but they just did not work out for me as I could not adjust to the slightly forward slant. 

So I have four (4) questions;

1.  Are the Keen's Men's Targhee III Closed Toe Sandals (size and fit) the same way as the shoes and boots?

2. Are the Keen's Men's Highland Shoes sized like the Keen Targhee III shoes and boots?  Are they comfortable for walking considering my back injuries?

3. I have been told by other shoe personnel and website research that ASICS makes walking & running shoe that might fit my needs. Which is, comfortable, stable, well cushioned support.  If so, which one(s) and what size?

4. Any other suggestions or comments?  All of you have been great in getting me into the KEEN shoes that help me walk with reduced pain.

I am looking to buy some products before the April 6th coupon deadline.  Thanks so much for your help!

Thanks again and see you when the store opens!

Tim