I have a cannondale hybrid with a flat tire. The tire is a continental tire, I think town and country. The tire says 26x 1.9. C139 


what tube should I get to fix the tire?


Howdy @Hershey! Here's a link to the tubes that should work: Co-op Cycles Bike Tube(schrader valve) or Co-op Cycles Bike Tube (presta valve). The schrader valve looks like the one used on cars while the presta is narrower. The 1.9 refers to the width of the tire/tube and you'll see a range on boxes of the tube. You can see that the range on them is 1.9-2.125. That's the tube for you! Here's also a useful video if you'd like any wisdom on the mechanical side of the repair. Happy trails!

In service,

Jason O.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thank you