I recently purchased a pair of climbing shoes and had to return them because they were too big. I bought them during a sale and would like to get the same pair but in the right size. Is there any chance I could still get the promotional rate on the shoe?

Order number was <order number removed by moderator>. It was the Vapor V in 42 EU. I have been climbing with the Vapor V in size 41 EU for the past year and they simply were too tight and needed to size up. Full size was too much so I would be looking to get the Vapor V in 41.5 EU.

I appreciate your help. 

Respectfully, 

Sam Williams 

0 Likes

Hi @Willi11s - Thanks for reaching out! It's great to hear that there is a half size available for those Vapor Vs. Hopefully that size will be the right answer and give you lots of long days out on the rock!

This exchange is a unique situation since you have already completed the return on the shoes that were on sale. We don't have access to order information here in the community, so you will need to contact our Customer Support Team to talk through your options on pricing for this purchase. They can be reached at 1 (800) 426-4840 or via Live Chat

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes