The Tualatin Store is requiring everyone to wear a Mask.  This the not the CDC or State of Oregon policy, nor as far as i can tell the REI policy.

I found this very intrusive and not necessary.  Please stop.

0 Likes

Every REI location in Oregon continues to require employees and customers to wear a mask while inside a store. Governor Brown last month relaxed the mandate for fully vaccinated people in most indoor settings with verified vaccination status. Rather than ask our employees to verify the vaccination status of customers, we opted to retain the mask requirement.

For more information about our policy, please visit our health and safety standards.

We hope the co-op can continue to be a resource for your outdoor interests.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Yes, i understand REI policy and i am asking you to change it.  The REI policy is intrusive, insulting, and not science based.  Please Stop !!  Social Signaling is not Science. *post edited by a moderator*.  Stop pretending or trying to act like you care or whatever it is you are doing with this ridiculous policy.

CJW

0 Likes

There is another option which you didn't mention which many retailers are using.  Put up a sign to wear masks and then do no enforcement.  Then you can feel good about your social signaling and not insult your customers intelligence.  

CJW

0 Likes