cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Stay active while staying cool?

How does everyone get out and have a good time when the heat and humidity gets bad? Staying in the shade while biking and hiking helps. As does hopping in a stream after biking. Any other ideas?

paul trusty
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@paultrusty staying cool is one of my main priorities in the summer while still enjoying myself outside!  I am impressed by all of the technology available in clothing nowadays that boast cooling properties. One simple solution I like are Kafka’s Kool Ties for hiking or biking...if the heat just gets too unbearable, I’d look for the nearest lake, lazy river, beach, or pool! Have a great summer!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
1 Reply

@paultrusty staying cool is one of my main priorities in the summer while still enjoying myself outside!  I am impressed by all of the technology available in clothing nowadays that boast cooling properties. One simple solution I like are Kafka’s Kool Ties for hiking or biking...if the heat just gets too unbearable, I’d look for the nearest lake, lazy river, beach, or pool! Have a great summer!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes