cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Western Slope Adventure Circuit - Join Us!!!

Hello! Mel here, coming at you from Vail, Colorado. I am in search of some fun-seeking multi-sport outdoor enthusiasts who would be eager to come along for a five-day adventure of Colorado and Utah this May. Truth is, I've run this idea by all of my Colorado friends and only a couple are willing to take on the challenge with me. So we are seeking FOUR more athletes to join us on our five-day endeavor, which we are fondly calling the Western Slope Adventure Circuit.

Honestly we need people to split the costs of accommodations, permits, and activity fees... and an adventure like this will be so much more fulfilling if we get to make a few new friends along the way!! None of us are professional athletes, but we are all proficient (note: not experts, but tried n' true) in the sports in which we will be engaging, which include BACKCOUNTRY SKI TOURING, YOGA, MOUNTAIN BIKING, TRAIL RUNNING, CAMPING, PADDLING, BACKPACKING, CLIMBING, and even SKYDIVING (experience here not required- this will include instruction and tandem jump). Accommodations themselves are comfortable [and quite frankly pretty cool]. This is an informal event, organized completely by yours truly. Truthfully our #1 goal is to HAVE FUN and challenge ourselves in actively exploring this amazing Western region I've come to love. Dates are May 19-24, 2020, and the cost is $350 per person for an even split (again, this includes accommodations, permits, fees, full skydiving instruction and equipment, but no meals or additional equipment rental). 

Check it out, share it with your friends. Send me a direct message with a little bit about yourself and why you're interested, and any questions you may have. Thanks for reading!!! And thank you REI for this platform to reach out! 🙂 

Mel
1 Reply

@mtnmelexplores thanks for posting this opportunity in our community - we hope you are able to find some folks interested in participating with you! Just a heads-up that we removed your email address to help protect your privacy and instead encouraged folks to send you a direct message. Good luck with the circuit - sounds challenging!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
Join the community
Other boards in this category