cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

looking for cycling group in Denver

Hello! I am an endurance rider looking to join cycling groups in the Denver metro area, Golden, and Boulder area. I'm looking for well-organized groups that have different levels of riders so that if I end up moving up to the next level I always have people to ride with. I consider myself to be an intermediate rider. I enjoy endurance rides between 30 and 60 miles with anywhere between 300 to 5000 total feet elevation gain. I like a good challenge. I also love to have fun and socialize so having an awesome destination at the end is ideal for food and drink. Please let me which groups are out there so I can check them out! Thanks! 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi @ewokEmily - Thanks for reaching out! It's great to hear you're keen on riding lots around the Denver area. 

Like you said, the Front Range area has so many cyclists that there are many groups and clubs, but the following options are a good starting place for finding one that is right for you:

Happy riding!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
Join the community
Other boards in this category