cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Which bike lights can I connect directly into the battery on my Cannondale Synapse Neo SE ebike?

Just bought a  Cannondale Synapse Neo SE from REI. I want to install lighting that can be wired to the battery since the bike has cabling preinstalled for that. What does REI carry that will work? I know Planet  Ike sells at least one headlight for that use. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

@ES 

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, at this time we do not carry and bike lights that wire directly into the battery on your e-bike. Planet Bike has the Current E-Bike Headlight which is designed to be compatible with Bosch e-bike battery. We have reached out to the team at Cannondale to see if they have any other suggestions as well. We will circle back with you here in the community when we hear back.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@ES 

Thank you for your patience as we tracked down some more information for you!

We heard back from our friends at Cannondale and, in addition to the Planet Bike light mentioned in my other response, they recommend lights from SuperNova Bike lights. If you'd like you can take a look at their ebike compatibility overview to check with the Bosch battery you have.

Hopefully this helps and here's to many more miles on two wheels!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes