cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Thru-axle adaptor compatibility tacx

Hi,

Can you please advise if the thru-axla adaptor that comes with the tacx neo 2t trainer will be compatible with my Cannondale SL4 2011 MTB bike or do i need to purchase another one. If so, please advise what i need to buy. I have already purchased cassette and all tools and still waiting for trainer to be shipped. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Kav75,

Thank so much for the additional information and pictures you provided over email. It is a standard quick release and measures as a standard MTB 135mm. You'll be able to load up your bike without any additional adapters. The hardest part about your new trainer will be staying off it. Zwift is a fun way to get in a good workout and if your at all competitive comparing your rides with friends is a fun way to stay connected. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions, we're happy to help.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
3 Replies

Hey @Kav75 ,

I have looked through several spec sheets and have not found that the Trail SL4 has a thru axle. Do you mind posting a picture so we have a better idea of which thru axle it uses? If it is a standard quick release then you are good to go.

That being said the adapters that come with the Tacx neo fit all common thru axles and should cover yours without complaint.

Looking forward to seeing what you have,

Jeb 

Hey @Kav75,

Thank so much for the additional information and pictures you provided over email. It is a standard quick release and measures as a standard MTB 135mm. You'll be able to load up your bike without any additional adapters. The hardest part about your new trainer will be staying off it. Zwift is a fun way to get in a good workout and if your at all competitive comparing your rides with friends is a fun way to stay connected. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions, we're happy to help.

Thanks @REI-JebM. Really appreciate your quick response. 😃

0 Likes