cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

REI Co-op DRT 4.1 Fat Tire Bike availability

Hello-

New member here. I had my eye on the Fat Tire Bike for Christmas gifting (to myself) but noticed it's no longer listed or available. Are there plans to re-release it? Or a waitlist? I'd rather not go elsewhere, seems like the perfect fit / price / spec for a recreational rider.

Many thanks!
B

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hi @bjenn7 - Welcome to being a member! We're happy to have you here. 

There are plans to have more of the DRT 4.1 fat tire bikes, but unfortunately, they will not be available before Christmas. Our teams are working hard to get these back in stock, but are not expecting to have them until next summer.

Sorry we don’t have better news to deliver. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

No problem! I can certainly wait...is there a way to get notified when they are back in stock? I can't add the listing to my "wish list" and I don't see an option to request when its back in stock.

Thanks!
Bart

0 Likes

It is a great bike! Glad to hear you plan on waiting it out to get your hands on one.

Unfortunately, we are unable to have a wait list or restock notifications for items. Your best bet is to keep an eye on REI.com. Additionally, if we see the bikes pop up as available we will try to circle back here in the community and give you a head's up!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.