cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

NightRider Headlight Mount

I have 4 different NightRider headlights and 7 different bikes.  Recently I lost the headlight mount on my mountain bike in a crash and didn't realize it.  I'd like to see REI to carry the headlight mount as an accessory so it isn't necessary to buy a whole new headlight that comes with a mount.  Also having an extra mount(s) mounted on each bike makes the portability of my different headlights from bike to bike a lot easier.  

3 Replies

I'm pretty sure you can get them right from the NiteRider site. Great lights, by the way.

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
0 Likes

Yes they are available on Amazon, directly from Nightrider and other retailers.  I try to support REI as much as possible with my purchases because guys like Amazon don't need my business.  I've been with REI since 1977 and even though it is a relatively successful business I just want and hope they'll be around as the Amazons of the world overwhelm and monopolize the retail business.  I know it's just a $10 part but I think a lot of people would buy this part and to me it makes sense.

I agree on all counts, John.

Superusers do not speak on behalf of REI and may have received
one or more gifts or other benefits from the co-op.
0 Likes