cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Is there an electronic version of the Owner's Manual for 2017 Co-op CTY 2.2 bike? Item #109351.

Hi There,

I would like to obtain a user manual for the 2017 Co-op CTY 2.2 bike. Item #109351. PDF manual will be ideal.
I called the local REI store and used the online chat. They said they don't have this information.

Anyone in this form has this user manual?

Thank you.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies

@TreeCity 

Thanks for reaching out!

The owner's manuals that come with Co-op Cycles bikes are generic guides to the proper function and use of bicycles. The manual is not intended as a comprehensive use, service, repair or maintenance manual. It contains no assembly instructions and is not a service manual for any parts of your bike. As such, the owner's manuals for Co-op Cycles bikes are not specific to the model of your bike. That being said, we were able to track down a PDF of the 2017 Co-op Cycles Owner's Manual. We would be happy to send it to you. We will follow up with you via direct message here in the community.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hi John, 

I am looking for the Co-op cycles owner's manual as well (electronic version). I would be grateful if you could share a copy with me as well. 

Thanks!

-Abhishek

@amarwah 

Hey there, Abhishek!

We'll follow up with you over DM to get you this manual. Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes