cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I purchase a battery charger for my e-Moto electric bike?

Hello my name is debra and i am looking for the battery charger that goes with the 

e-Moto Velocity 1.0 Bike, I have one and I need the charger how much would one cost please and thank you, please and thank you. Debra.

0 Likes
2 Replies

@baby Thanks for reaching out!

We're going to have to reach out to one of our bike techs here in the community to find the information for you. Please hang tight while we track it down. We'll circle back with you here in the community. Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

@baby

We apologize that it took us so long to get back to you, thank you so much for your patience! This was a really tricky question to find an answer to. It turns out that the e-Moto electric bike company is no longer in business, so that makes tracking down parts exceedingly difficult. However, there is one business who services them, please take a look at the eBike Marketplace website. They told us specifically that they were able to build a charger for your bike, so please reach out to them and they'll get you set up.

Thanks again for your patience, hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.