cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Help finding the correct bike tube size

My bike tire says its size is 60-559 (26 x 2.35). I am interested in a Slime tube, but the closes I can find is 26 x 1.75-2.125 (Schrader valves). I do have a regular tube on the bike that is 26 x 1.90-2.35. Is there a Slime that will fit? If there is no Slime that will fit, I see that REI has tubes but all of them max out at 2.125. What to do? Thanks. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@RonnieK Thanks for reaching out!

Slime Tubes only come in the 1.75 - 2.125 width for a 26" wheel. That tube would be fine for your bike. The wheel diameter number (26") is the most important number, as it cannot adjust. However, the width of the tube has flexibility depending on your tire. You should be fine with a Slime Self Sealing Smart Schrader Tube (26" x 1.75-2.125). Additionally, any 26" tube that 'maxes' out at 2.125 will work for your bike tire.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
1 Reply

@RonnieK Thanks for reaching out!

Slime Tubes only come in the 1.75 - 2.125 width for a 26" wheel. That tube would be fine for your bike. The wheel diameter number (26") is the most important number, as it cannot adjust. However, the width of the tube has flexibility depending on your tire. You should be fine with a Slime Self Sealing Smart Schrader Tube (26" x 1.75-2.125). Additionally, any 26" tube that 'maxes' out at 2.125 will work for your bike tire.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes