cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Has the Co-op Cycles ARD 1.4 been discontinued?

Hi,

Is this bike discontinued ?

I was hoping to buy a Trek Domane AL 5 disc , but then came across ARD. So really hoping to get this bike, but reading up on few forums, it looks like it has been stopped ? Can you confirm?

I mostly do long rides on roads and never go out on gravel. Have a starter Fuji absolute that does not go fast and has flat handlebar. In my riding exp here in Pacific NW have realized , I need dropbar styled bike with comfort, so endurance category fits my needs. Hence would love to buy ARD 1.4.  Not leaning towards ADV since its primarily designed to  be gravel bike with relevant components. Any alternative  to ARD, if it is not going to be manufactured in future ?

0 Likes
1 Reply

@alokchandar Thanks for reaching out!

You are correct, the Co-op Cycles ARD line has been discontinued at this time with no plans to resume. We have expanded our ADV lineup this year with more gravel bikes available and a broader offering of bikes that can take you beyond the end of the pavement. Unfortunately, due to unprecedented demand for bikes this year, we have very low stock levels in bikes and are not expecting to begin to see more come in for several months.

Please take a look at the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Tiagra bike, it may meet the needs you're looking for.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes