cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Co op kids REV 20 6 speed bike assemble question

Hi there. Hope y’all are doing well. We just got our co op kids bike yesterday. It’s the Co-op Cycles REV 20 Speed Plus Kids' Bike  

When we tried to assemble it, the front wheel couldn’t go smoothly when inserted into the break. It felt the caliber is always scratching the break slot for some reason. I wish I could upload a video to show but I couldn’t. We tried to loose the silver bolt of the break it was no help. We tried to tighten the wheel bolt still can’t turn it as smoothly as the back wheel. The back wheel feels fine.   Any suggestions or ideas what might went wrong? We were really looking forward to this bike, but now we just can’t use it. 😞 

0 Likes
2 Replies

@ElaineZ 

We're sorry you are having this issue with your new bike. We're going to tag some of our cycling team here so they can get you the information you need: @REI-AliciaG @REI-CassidyT @REI-JacintaH @REI-JebM @REI-JessieD @REI-MeganR @REI-ReinkeM Also, we encourage you to email cyclinghelp@rei.com and ask them your question as well.

Hopefully we'll get you the help you need to get out on your new bike soon!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thank you. Yes I already emailed the help team too. But guess in this difficult time, everything is harder and takes longer  to get answer. Thank you for tagging other experts. Take care 

0 Likes