cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Best Replacement Stationary Bike Pedals

I have a Schwinn IC4 stationary bike and I'd like to swap out the SPD pedals for pedals that use the Look Delta system. 

It looks like these might be my best bet but I can't tell for sure if they work with Look Delta cleats or if they work on a stationary bike.

https://www.rei.com/product/161411/shimano-pd-rs500-spd-sl-pedals

Would these work with Delta Look cleats? If not, is there another option I should check out?

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hello @dpl94 ,

Unfortunately they are not compatible and Look no longer makes a Delta pedal. That being said there are a lot of pedals available out there that are compatible with the Delta cleat. The best I have heard of are the Venzo indoor bike pedals available from other retailers. Many people also pick up an older pair of Non KeO Look pedals on ebay. 

If your attending a spin class that uses Delta then I would grab a pair of the Venzo's. If this is just for your personal Schwinn stationary not the RS500 SPD-SL you mentioned is a great pedal and uses the same three hole mount as the Delta. 

I am sorry we don't have a pedal that is compatible with your Delta system.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes