cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Chandler AZ Store

The Chandler AZ is open and I just wanted to say what an awesome experience we had. My husband and I were looking for backpacking equipment and just could not seems to have success with the virtual assistants. 

When the Chandler store opened we went down and Jeff was beyond helpful! He was extremely knowledgeable and helped us get a full set of equipment which included backpacks, a tent, cooking gear etc. It was done is a safe way and we were so grateful we were able to have someone spend the time he did with us to help us "newbies"!

I would recommend the store and staff and especially Jeff to anyone in Arizona!

We are very happy backpackers! 🙂

1 Reply

@msb1388 

Thank you so much for reaching out about your experience! We will be sure to pass your kudos along to the Chandler team. Now that you have a full set of equipment, where are you headed first? Be sure to come back to the community to tell us about it. Bonus points for pics!

Thanks again!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
Join the community
Other boards in this category