cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

What length poles needed for vestibule of Kingdom 6 Tent?

Our new tent is on the way and we'd like to order poles to use w/vestibule.    I've noticed two pole lengths available, which should I order?  Thanks so much for your help!

0 Likes
3 Replies

@KristenCyr thanks for reaching out! We have a few clarifying questions to make sure we answer your question correctly:

• Are you referring to the "vestibule" space that is created when you stake out the the Kingdom 6 rainfly? If yes, no additional poles are necessary to create this space.
  • Or did you purchase the Kingdom Mud Room in addition to your Kingdom 6 tent? If yes, the Mud Room includes the aluminum pole, plus the storage sack and stakes.

If your question refers to either of these 2 options, it doesn't seem that you'll need to make any additional pole purchases. If there's a different option you're referring to, let us know and we'll look further!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I do not have the Kingdom mud room.  I am interested in pulling out the portion of the rain fly that can be lifted and secured w/poles to use as a shaded cover.   The tent does not come with these two extra poles.

0 Likes

@KristenCyr Thanks for the clarification!

The REI Co-op Adjustable Tarp Poles come in two lengths, 6 feet and 8 feet. The 6 foot pole adjusts from 60 inches to 79 inches and the 8 foot pole adjusts from 79 inches to 98 inches. The Kingdom 6 itself is 75 inches tall at it's peak, so we would recommend a set of the 6 foot long poles for your tent.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes