cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Sleeping bag recommendation: similar to the Nemo Argali.

my husband and son both have the nemo argali bag and love it. I am looking for one but cannot find it. Do they still make them? If not, do you have a similar bag with the sleeve for a sleeping pad?

0 Likes
2 Replies

@Juliarns Thanks for reaching out!

It appears as though Nemo no longer makes the Argali sleeping bag. It was part of their line focused on hunters and anglers. That line , as a collaboration with First Lite, appears to currently only have two sleeping bag offerings. If you are looking for a sleeping bag that allows you to integrate your sleeping pad with a sleeve on the bottom, we encourage you to check out Big Agnes line of sleeping bags which include that feature. The model that most closely matches the Argali (in terms of temperature rating and using down insulation) would be the Big Agnes Anvil Horn 15 Sleeping Bag

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Hi @Juliarns .  I'm not an REI employee, but read your question and wanted to offer another option that I am a personal fan of.  The Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed.  It has a sleeve for the sleeping pad, and is filled with Dri-Down.  It's a zipperless design, which saves on weight and makes it very comfortable.

https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/product/182457/sierra-designs-backcountry-bed-700-20-degree-sleeping-...

Good luck!

0 Likes