Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Replacement for plastic shock cord anchor

I am trying to replace the shock cord in my Half Dome 4 tent and found that one of the plastic anchors for shock cord that sits at one end of the inside of a tent pole, is broken (somehow). Is it possible to get a replacement for this small plastic part?

1 Reply

@Publicmark Thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry that a piece of your tent pole is broken. Unfortunately, we do not carry that particular piece as a replacement option for your tent. We encourage you to check out our REI Repair Services page and reach out to Tent Pole Technologies as they have the specifications for our tents and should know how to get your pole back up and running.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.