cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
REI is actively reviewing its policies and procedures per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new guidance for COVID-19.
As we have since the start of the pandemic, we’ll continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.

Replacement Camp Dome 4 tent pole segments not available online?

Based on a lot of recommendations here, I checked on replacement tent-pole segments for my REI Camp Dome 4 tent from Tent Pole Technologies's website.

It turns out that they do not offer the correct pole segments online for this tent. The claim is that the correct segments use metric sizes and are made in South Korea, and for some reason, they are only able to offer them through phone order and cannot advertise them on their website.

Is anyone aware of this? Is anyone able to confirm the correct sizes of tent-pole segments for this tent?

2 Replies

Hi @arencambre - Thanks for reaching out! We wanted to tag a few members in the community who have previously asked about fixing tent poles to see if they experienced the same online ordering vs phone ordering situation as you.

@EAllen@yonifried@WinsbergInAz@mfrantom@jlr555@Bee - If you ended up getting replacements from Tent Pole Technologies, were you able to order replacement tent poles online or did you have to place the order on the phone? 

Thanks for bringing this question to the community! Hopefully someone is able to weigh in with the feedback you are looking for. 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

No responses. 😞 Just wanted to verify this is correct before taking my next steps.

0 Likes