cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

REI brand folding camp chair - how can I replace the bag?

I have an REI brand folding camping chair.  The only identification I can find is the REI logo and a small tag on the side that reads "DAC Green Poles.  The chair is great my problem is that the chair came with a travel bag used to carry it and I have lost the bag.  I would like to purchase a new bag, can you assist me with this?  Many thanks!

Winona

0 Likes
1 Reply

@wnewman oh no, we're sorry to hear you lost the bag that came with your REI camp chair. Unfortunately, we do not sell these bags separately and we don't really have an alternative option that will fit a chair well. As stores begin to reopen around the country, you might check at your local REI store or a second-hand store (like the Goodwill) for any extra chair bags. Sorry we don't have a better solution for you.

You'll notice we removed your email address and phone number to help protect your privacy.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes