cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Question about the Big Agnes Big House vestibule

I recently purchased a Big Agnes 4-person Big House Deluxe tent.  I would like to also get the vestibule that is an optional accessory but can't seem to find where to buy.  When I find a similar item it is for a Big Agnes Big House but does not mention "Deluxe".  Is there a difference or am I looking at the same thing?  

0 Likes
1 Reply

@Gofigger thanks for the question! This is a tricky one because the information on the Deluxe vestibule is not easily accessible. It does appear there is a difference in size between the Big House 4 Vestibule and the Big House 4 Deluxe Vestibule. It's difficult for us to provide exact dimensions because, over the years, we have carried different versions of the Big House 4 tent/vestibule (which have slightly different dimensions year over year), however in general it appears that the Deluxe vestibule will be a similar height and length to the regular vestibule but wider on the side that stretches over the tent. This additional width might work, although there's a risk it will create a less-than-ideal gap between the tent and vestibule - and unfortunately, we are not able to locate a Deluxe 4 vestibule to purchase on either our website or the Big Agnes website. If you wanted to order the non-deluxe vestibule and try it with your Deluxe 4 tent, you could certainly return it if the fit is not ideal. We're so sorry we can't be more helpful on this one!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes