cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Looking for people to camp with around Northern CA

Hey everyone!

My name is Daniel I'm a 37-year-old physical education teacher who is looking for new friends, this upcoming Sunday I understand is Mother's Day, but when there's not a holiday I like to take local camping trips. Looking for other like-minded individuals if you care to join?

I sometimes feel like people are so busy, but all it takes is communication and follow through. Who's with me!

Something I'm gonna start doing is taking biweekly camping trips either by myself or with a group of people if you want to join me please feel free to DM me.

*edited by a moderator

Daniel

0 Likes
3 Replies

@Dtnegrete 

Hey there, Daniel!

Great to meet you and welcome to the community!

We wanted to let you know that we removed your phone number to protect your privacy. We edited your post to encourage folks to reach out to you via direct message here in the community. Perhaps you could also share your general location to give folks a good idea of the areas you like to camp?

Thanks!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thanks John! I'll campy Santa Cruz County to Emmigrant Wilderness!

0 Likes

For looking for people to do outdoor activities with, MeetUp.com is a great resource.  Lots of groups all over the country, world really, that like to be outdoors camping and exploring.  It's been a great resource for me.  Give it a try

0 Likes