cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Looking for a pole for my REI Bug Top Pro Two

Hello out there!

I need to get/find a single pole for the REI BUG TOP PRO TWO tent!  

I have owned and loved the REI BUG HUT PRO 2 tent for many years - it's a simple, beautifully designed and manufactured mesh tent.  Because I love it so much, and saw that the Green ("Mombasa) version of the same tent LOOKED like the green version of my Bug Hut Pro tent, I figured I could those poles for the Bug Top Pro tent...which was missing one pole when I bought it from the REI Garage Sale bin.  ......NOT.

The pole diameter needed is 6.38mm, x approx 14'8" ( 9 sections approx 19 5/8" long)

If you have such a thing - or even something longer I could cut it down to size.  BUT!  If you're the person that turned the tent back in ....with only one pole....perhaps you still have it!?

Suggestions welcome!  The actual pole....well...perfect!

Thanks!

I love camping!
1 Reply

Hi @Tents4me - Thanks for reaching out! We love seeing your enthusiasm for your tent!

While you may find someone to connect with here that has just the piece you're looking for (it wouldn't be the first time!), we also wanted to suggest looking at the company Tent Pole Technologies. They offer various tent pole replacement parts and might be able to help you with your missing pole.

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes