cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I identify which year my Kingdom 6 tent is?

I purchased a Kingdom 6 tent from a coworker and I'm trying to determine what year it is b/c I'm looking for a matching tech connect garage.  Is there a tag on the backpack or tent that identifies the year?  I know the color schemes change too - my tent is orange, light green and tan if that helps.

0 Likes
5 Replies

@djwilli11 interesting, and possibly tough, question! On your tent, there should be a small tag (likely white) that has a 6 digit number (like: 827807 or 830810). If you're able to provide us with those 6 digits, we may be able to track down the model year of Kingdom tent you own. The majority of our Kingdom 6 tents have the color combination you describe: orange, light green and tan - so that won't be enough to figure it out!

Unfortunately, if your Kingdom tent is an earlier model than 2019, we no longer have the Garage available and the new design (the Kingdom Mud Room) won't be compatible with an older model Kingdom tent. We have had a few other customers seeking the Kingdom Garage for older model Kingdom tents and have passed this feedback along to our Co-op Brands team.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

I have the same exact question/ problem. My tents # is 827807. How do I figure out year/model to know which attachments to look for? 

0 Likes

@samybeth Thanks for reaching out!

Based on the product number you have provided, your tent is a Kingdom Tent model from before 2018, and therefore, unfortunately, is not compatible with the current Kingdom accessories that are designed to attach to the tent (i.e. The Kingdom Mud Room). One option that may work for you would be the REI Co-op Kingdom Porch, which is not designed to attach directly to the tent, but rather 'nest' together next to it. The product page does say it is not compatible with 2018 or older Kingdom tents, however, it might be a good option for extending a protected area in front of your tent without fully integrating with it. The Kingdom Porch includes two walls that you can use to provide additional protection or privacy.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

0 Likes

A third questioner, here!  My tent is # 862608.  Thanks!

0 Likes

@L_E_Swan,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, that number doesn't match any of the product numbers we have for the Kingdom Tents. Below are the links to every iteration of the Kingdom 6 tent product pages since REI began offering that model. Hopefully you can match one with the tent you have. I'm going to tag @samybeth and @djwilli11 on this response in case they would also find this information useful.

2008 - 2011 REI Co-op Kingdom 6 Tent

2011 - 2015 REI Co-op Kingdom 6 Tent

2015 - 2018 REI Co-op Kingdom 6 Tent

2018 - Current REI Co-op Kingdom 6 Tent

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

0 Likes