cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Anyone have an idea where I can find a REI Kingdom Garage?

Taking a shot in the dark.  Does anyone know where I can find a Kingdom Garage for a 2018 Kingdom tent?

24 Replies

@GlennZoo yikes, tricky one! You might get lucky here in the community...you might also keep your eye on our Good & Used site!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Thanks.  I have been keeping an eye on the Used site, nothing so far.  Hoping I get lucky....................... 

Will REI produce more of the 2018 Kingdom Garages in the future?

0 Likes

@JeffPPeters while this is not currently on the line-up for additional production, we have provided feedback to our Co-op Brands team that there's been several folks expressing interest here in the community for an option to purchase this item.

0 Likes

I’m in as well, want another vestibule or garage in connect tech form for an approximately 2015 kingdom 6.  It’s frustrating to see accessory options disappear.  You all build great equipment that lasts…and we expect to be able to make it suit our needs as they change, not just on the day of purchase.  Sing me up when it becomes available. 

0 Likes

REI, please count me on on the Kingdom-x owners who would LOVE to see this come back. I need one for my pre-'18 Kingdom-4.

0 Likes

Hi @JMine - Thanks for reaching out and sharing this feedback! We have forwarded your note to our Co-op Brands team.

0 Likes

One more vote for resurrecting the Garage/Vestibule, item #810167, or developing one that is reverse-compatible. I think our Kingdom6 is from 2015 (so, not *that* old -- looking at photos, it is the 827807 model), and it is frustrating to have accessories disappear so (relatively) quickly. Poking around the forums, it seems there is a reasonable amount of interest in such a product.

0 Likes

im in the same boat....

0 Likes