cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Looking for ways to celebrate National Trails Day?

Inspired by the REI Cooperative Action Network, a network geared to encourage the movement to protect and share life outdoors, the DIY Trail Clean Up Series offers a variety of ways to help protect local outdoor places.

This National Trails Day (and beyond), when you're out on the trails... help keep them clean! 

We'd love to hear how you're celebrating, let us know here! 

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
Labels (2)
2 Replies

I'll go for a walk.

I'll probably kick rocks and flick sticks.

How is this different than National Pipefitters Day again, please?

0 Likes

@SolaceEasy 

National Trails Day takes place every year on the first Saturday in June. It is a day focused on advocacy and trail service. NTD is a powerful tool for helping maintain trails and also for spreading awareness of all the important work that goes into building and maintaining the trails we know and love. When I worked with a trails non-profit in Alaska, National Trails Day was always a focal point of our year. It was fun to know that when we gathered to work on trails on that day we were doing so with thousands of volunteers across the country coming together to advocate, maintain, and clean up our public lands and trails.

We hope you enjoy your walk!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.