cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Bikepacking Rigs of the Tour Divide!

Hey everyone!

This is one of my favorite things to do while preparing to 'watch' the tour divide: checking out the racer's bikes! Take a look at the Rigs of the 2021 Tour Divide article on Bikepacking.com. I hope you enjoy all the dreaming and scheming that comes along with it!

@REI-GregM how's your planning going for your big ride?!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes
1 Reply

@REI-JohnJ 

Planning for the trip is going well.  I have piles of gear and food everywhere in my basement and now it is all about figuring out what is going to fit and where.  I am sure as the ride progresses I will figure out that I packed some things wrong and the system will evolve.  

I took the 2 days before I leave off to let me dial in the details and then it is hopefully 16 days on the Colorado Trail.  I have never done anything this epic in my life and am felling all of the emotions right now!

I also have been dotwatching the Great Divide race!  We are staying in Dillon CO for a couple of nights and the trail goes right by there so we are going to keep an eye on the riders and see if we can go cheer some folks on.

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.