cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Membership now as great as the outdoors!
Already a member? Take a look at the Co-op Members section of the community.
Ready to join? Explore all of the benefits here.

looking to connect with my REI Backpacking July Yosemite trip group

I am backpacking in Yosemite with an REI group this July (17th-20th), I am planning on arriving in California a day or 2 before the trip and would love to know if there is anyone from that group in this forum that is also going to arrive a day or 2 before the trip and would like to share and split the cost of a room and or car?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with REI group trips. Contact your group leader for assistance.

0 Likes

Hi SolaceEasy,

I am unfamiliar with the REI group trips, I don't know who the group leader is or to find out how to contact them?

0 Likes

Hi @Kat1 - Thanks for reaching out! 

While we hope some of your fellow Yosemite backpackers are in this community and y'all can connect here, @Former community member's suggestion is also a good one. REI's Adventure Travel team will have more info on how/if groups have communicated with each other prior to previous trips.

We hope your summer backpacking trip is a good one. If you're keen on sharing, we'd love to hear about how it went once you are finished!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thank you for the reply, how do I find out who the group leader is?

0 Likes

Hi @Kat1 - 

You can reach out to the Adventure Travel team about all of your trip questions at travel@rei.com or (800) 622-2236. They are available Mon–Fri 7am–5pm PT. 

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.