cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
REI is actively reviewing its policies and procedures per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's new guidance for COVID-19.
As we have since the start of the pandemic, we’ll continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.

looking to connect with my REI Backpacking July Yosemite trip group

I am backpacking in Yosemite with an REI group this July (17th-20th), I am planning on arriving in California a day or 2 before the trip and would love to know if there is anyone from that group in this forum that is also going to arrive a day or 2 before the trip and would like to share and split the cost of a room and or car?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with REI group trips. Contact your group leader for assistance.

0 Likes

Hi SolaceEasy,

I am unfamiliar with the REI group trips, I don't know who the group leader is or to find out how to contact them?

0 Likes

Hi @Kat1 - Thanks for reaching out! 

While we hope some of your fellow Yosemite backpackers are in this community and y'all can connect here, @SolaceEasy's suggestion is also a good one. REI's Adventure Travel team will have more info on how/if groups have communicated with each other prior to previous trips.

We hope your summer backpacking trip is a good one. If you're keen on sharing, we'd love to hear about how it went once you are finished!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.

Thank you for the reply, how do I find out who the group leader is?

0 Likes

Hi @Kat1 - 

You can reach out to the Adventure Travel team about all of your trip questions at travel@rei.com or (800) 622-2236. They are available Mon–Fri 7am–5pm PT. 

Hopefully this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.