cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We are currently experiencing issues with logging in and staying logged in, most often with Chrome, We're sorry and are working hard on resolution.
Highlighted

Instant Coffee that actually tastes great!

As a person who always needs his coffee, this is certainly no exception while camping or backpacking.  It is one of the first things that come to mind when I wake up and nothing is more comforting in the mornings while I’m on a backpacking trip. 

I recently discovered a new brand of instant coffee that actually tastes good and easy to pack with you.  Alpine Start is the name of the company and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for great coffee on the trail but does not want to deal with coffee ground or cleanup of a pour over.  I used to use the Starbucks “Via” instant coffee but since sampling Alpine Start, I don’t think I’ll ever go back (and I love Starbucks Coffee).   Check them out here:  https://alpinestartfoods.com/

10 Replies

Black Rifle Coffee Company has a delious instant coffee! Its called black powder instant sticks. Its pretty strong too 🙂