cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members!
We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community,
click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

Re: Gregory Baltoro 95 Pro vs Kelty RedCloud 110

I own a pretty old Gregory backpack [ 10ish years ] and I am looking to upgrade in size and tech. I am trying to decide between the Kelty Redcloud 110 and the Gregory Baltoro 95 Pro. I do extensive trips a few times a year - about 10 day hikes, and also sometimes budget travel on public transport and such. Comfort wise, I was more impressed with the Baltoro compared to the RedCloud. However, I found the Redcloud 110 for USD $150 vs the Gregory Baltoro at USD $260.

Any advise on previous usage experience in either case and all help in helping me decide is much appreciated!!

Thanks and Cheers!

0 Likes
2 Replies

Can’t speak to the Gregory pack, but I have a couple of friends who swear by their Kelty packs. They have had them for years. These packs have seen some very harsh conditions and long trips. They have held up great. One pack is 8 years old they other is 9. (I called my friends before I posted this). Good luck with the decision making. 

0 Likes

Thanks Brian! I did end up getting the Kelty!!

0 Likes